At GFM we run different events throughout the year. Some of these events are listed below and in the near future we will have a list of our events so you can see what is coming up next.
Short Term Missions in Australia
Interested in Short Term Missions Trips in your own backyard? Are you a university student looking for a chance to spread the Gospel among the unreached without spending a fortune? Are you looking for an opportunity to give your family or small group an experience in cross-cultural missions? Are you a lead pastor or missions committee member that wants to learn how to help your congregation get involved strategically in missions? If you answered YES! to any of these questions, then a short term mission trip with Global Frontier Missions is the place for you! Our one day short term exposure trips are open to youth groups, university students, adults, and families. Check out the video below to see why you should join us.
- 1 day (5-8 hour tour depending on your group) in Sydney, Australia!
- Visit a mosque and a Hindu or Buddhist temple to learn about people from other faiths that are coming to our cities
- Eat at an ethnic restaurant
- Experience an Ethiopian coffee ceremony
- Hear about God’s heart for the nations
- Learn about different ministries and ways for you, your family, or church to get involved locally and globally
- Find out about unreached people groups from around the world that are living in our own backyard
- Learn more