Experience India 2018
CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!
Our internship is a great way to get your feet wet in disciple making where the Gospel has not yet been heard. You will spend 2 weeks in Australia doing cross-cultural training to prepare you for the mission field. Then, the final 2 weeks, you will travel to India and help train an existing ministry in disciple making principles to further their long-term work. If you are interested in getting first-hand experience on the mission field and want training that is not only educational but also practical our internship is right for you.
- Spend 2 weeks in cross-cultural training to prepare you for the mission field.
- Get hands-on experience working with Indian leaders in their own context.
- Be equipped to train others in disciple making principles.
- Visit the slums and learn how churches are planted in these areas
- Travel to villages in India where people have never heard about Jesus
- Visit a children’s home and learn about the work there
- Teach English to children from rural villages
- Visit one of the largest Hindu temples in India
In Australia, you will spend time learning about how to work with other cultures and how we, as westerners, can help and not hurt the long-term work. Your learning experience will be alongside others, in which, there will be daily dialog, discussion and practical exercises to keep you challenged.
In India, you will have a practical experience of learning how to work with believers from another context, training leaders in a disciple making process in the hope that we would see movement of the Gospel into areas considered unreached.
Location: Sydney & India
Dates: 8th Jan – 6th Feb, 2018
Cost: $3990 (includes flights, food & accommodation)
Applications: We are only taking 4 participants because we want you to get a unique experience with a special focus. Contact us to apply!
Deadline: Applications are now closed
Things to consider: Visa, extra spending money, vaccinations & medical insurance are NOT included in the price.